Welcome to the Computer Services Section.
Our role is to provide technical services of the highest quality to the staff, students and the research community of the Institute, in a professional, legal and ethical manner.
The Computer Service Helpdesk is the first point of contact for all computer related problems and queries relating to our services. Contact Helpdesk:
Computer Services Helpdesks: Located on the 2nd Floor,
- Helpdesk 1 - Room PR2254,
- Helpdesk 2 - Room PR2285 and
- Helpdesk 3 - Library Computer Suite.
- Email: Helpdesk@lyit.ie
- Telephone: 00 353 74 918 6050
- Opening Times: 9:00am - 9.30pm (Monday - Thursday), 9.00am - 7.45pm (Friday)
Computer Services Helpdesk: Located on the ground floor, Main Building.
- Helpdesk - Room OB111
- Email: TCKHelpdesk@lyit.ie
- Telephone: 00 353 74 918 6650
- Opening Times: 9.30am - 3.30pm (Monday - Thursday)
Note: It 's important that you carry your student card at all times to avail of services or support. Students seeking support over the phone will be required to identify themselves by answering a serious of questions.
Below you will find information to help you begin using Information Communication Technology (ICT) resources and services at LYIT.