Welcome to the Computer Services Section.
Our role is to provide technical services of the highest quality to the staff, students and the research community of the Institute, in a professional, legal and ethical manner.
You can find out more about the Institute systems, services, and latest Computer Services information and news below and on our Intranet site.
The Computer Service Helpdesk is the first point of contact for all computer related problems and queries relating to our services. Contact Helpdesk:
Computer Services Helpdesks: Located on the 2nd Floor,
- Helpdesk 1 - Room PR2254,
- Helpdesk 2 - Room PR2285 and
- Helpdesk 3 - Library Computer Suite.
- Email: Helpdesk@lyit.ie
- Telephone: 00 353 74 918 6050
- Opening Times: 9:00am - 9.30pm (Monday - Thursday), 9.00am - 7.45pm (Friday)
Computer Services Helpdesk: Located on the ground floor, Main Building.
- Helpdesk - Room OB111
- Email: TCKHelpdesk@lyit.ie
- Telephone: 00 353 74 918 6650
- Opening Times: 9.30am - 3.30pm (Monday - Thursday)
Note: It 's important that you carry your student card at all times to avail of services or support. Students seeking support over the phone will be required to identify themselves by answering a serious of questions.
Below you will find information to help you begin using Information Communication Technology (ICT) resources and services at LYIT.