ATU Donegal is a gateway to every corner of Donegal, and some of the most spectacular landscapes in Ireland.
Untouched, rugged, and breathtakingly beautiful, it’s from where St Columba set sail for the island of Iona. Where Star Wars: Episode VIII was filmed. Where Europe’s highest sea cliffs sweep majestically to the wild Atlantic. It really is an astonishing place to be able to call home.
And when you’re a student at ATU Donegal that’s exactly what it feels like. You’re part of a community where the bonds are strong. This deep-rooted sense of togetherness is an integral part of who we are and reflects are core values. Because to be part of ATU Donegal is to be part of so much more than just our college community, but to feel part of an entire region.
Activities & Adventure
- Spectacular Views: Wild Atlantic Way Drive
- Hill/Cliff Climbing: Slieve League, Mount Errigal
- Spectacular Coastlines & Beaches
- Outdoor Activities e.g. Surfing & Horse-Riding
- Letterkenny Shopping Centre
Arts, Culture & Heritage
- Leisure Complexes e.g. Aura Leisure Complex, Bay View Hotel Leisure Complex
- Theatres e.g. An Grianan
- Museums e.g. Donegal County Museum
- Multi-activity complexes e.g. Arena 7, Century Cinemas