LYIT is a strategic partner in research projects with a value of €31 million:
- Enterprise Ireland Technology Gateway, WiSAR, 2018-2022
- Bryden Centre, Interreg V funded Renewable Energy Project
- NW Advanced Manufacturing Centre, Interreg V fundED Advanced Manufacturing Project
- Centre for Personalised Medicine, Interreg V funded Stratified Medicine Project
- Cognitive Analytics Research Lab, Data Analytics Research Centre
- TAOIDE, Horizon 2020 funded Ocean Energy Research
Industry Research Partnerships
Over the last decades LYIT has completed:
- 150+ Innovation Voucher projects with client companies throughout the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- 50+ Fusion projects with client companies in Northern Ireland.
- 10 Innovation Partnerships with client companies.
Selected Case Studies of Research Projects at LYIT: