Development of the campus facilities has been in progress since the early '90s in accordance with a Master plan prepared at that time. Facilities now include the following:
- Main Building: educational and support accommodation, including general purpose and specialised teaching facilities, research facility, administrative, technical and academic staff accommodation, library, dining areas, meeting rooms and ancillary accommodation
- An Dánlann: sports/student services building comprising large sports/assembly hall, fitness suite, changing facilities, students' union and student services centre, dining facilities and storage space
- CoLab:business incubation/research facility
- Ramelton Road Annexe: administrative office accommodation
- Parking Facilities: 766 car parking spaces and 79 bicycle parking spaces
- External Sports Facility: flood-lit sand-based natural grass playing pitch.
The Master plan has recently been reviewed to provide for future expansion which includes the new PPP building. The plans for the new PPP building are below.
The Killybegs campus includes the following accommodation:
- Main Building: educational and support accommodation, including general purpose and specialised teaching facilities, administrative, technical and academic staff accommodation, dining area, meeting room and ancillary accommodation
- Millennium Building: educational building comprising kitchens and a training restaurant and associated changing facilities
- Tourism Building: classrooms, IT laboratories and administrative and technical office accommodation
- Barry’s Building: rented facility comprising, library/learning resource facility and classrooms
- Parking Facilities: 80 car parking spaces
- External Sports Facility: tennis court.