Sports and recreational facilities are located on campus in the multi-purpose centre (An Dánlann). Members of the general public are also most welcome to avail of these facilities.
- An ultra-modern large sports hall/ events facility measuring 28m x 32m, with cushioned bleacher seating for 344.
- Extra seating also available for up to 1100 people.
- A viewing gallery which overlooks the hall.
- A modern fitness suite with fully trained staff to provide personal instruction and classes such as Spin-Fit, Step Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga, Bootcamp, Dance and Circuit Training
- On-campus, floodlit pitch and indoor training facility.
- Health and fitness advice, recreation courses and wheelchair sports are also organised as well as staff/student games, intervarsity competitions and community activities.
- Clean and spacious changing rooms
- Starbucks Cafeteria
For more information on the Sports Centre please contact:
Sport Centre Manager
Letterkenny Institute of Technology
T: +353 (0)74 918 6868
Administration & Reception +353 (0)74 918 6800