We offer the following services:
- Employment: CV/cover letter checking service, mock interviews, vacancy listings, employer addresses, aptitude testing service, careers seminars, class option talks, Careers Fair, employer presentations on campus.
- Postgraduate Studies: information and advice on options and funding available. The Careers Service also offers a Personal Statement review service.
- Transfer to other undergraduate courses: information and advice on options and assistance with form completion.
- Taking a year out to work or study abroad.
- No definite ideas? Completion of careers interest questionnaire and/or aptitude test.
If you would like to find out more, the Careers Officer can be contacted by phone on +353 (0)74 918 6812, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by dropping in to the Student Support Services reception in An Dánlann.