Our dedication to our students extends to the wider community. It’s a contribution and role we take great pride in.
ATU Donegal has six key pillars in its knowledge exchange, community and regional engagement and innovation strategy:
- Organisational and Management structures.
- Teaching, Learning, Research and Dissemination of knowledge.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Policy,
- Infrastructural support.
- Commercialisation support services.
- Enterprise Development and support.
In prioritising Innovation and Entrepreneurship, ATU Donegal is adding value to the North West Region by:
- Enhancing the students experience, employability and employment.
- Achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Innovation in Research approaches, achieving impact and finding resources.
- Improving knowledge exchange processes.
- Contributing to local and regional economic and social development.
- Creating an International presence.