Development of the campus facilities has been in progress since the early '90s in accordance with a Master plan prepared at that time. Facilities now include the following:
- Main Building: educational and support accommodation, including general purpose and specialised teaching facilities, research facility, administrative, technical and academic staff accommodation, library, dining areas, meeting rooms and ancillary accommodation
- An Dánlann: sports/student services building comprising large sports/assembly hall, fitness suite, changing facilities, students' union and student services centre, dining facilities and storage space
- CoLab:business incubation/research facility
- Ramelton Road Annexe: administrative office accommodation
- Parking Facilities: 766 car parking spaces and 79 bicycle parking spaces
- External Sports Facility: flood-lit sand-based natural grass playing pitch.
The Master plan has recently been reviewed to provide for future expansion.
The Killybegs campus includes the following accommodation:
- Main Building: educational and support accommodation, including general purpose and specialised teaching facilities, administrative, technical and academic staff accommodation, dining area, meeting room and ancillary accommodation
- Millennium Building: educational building comprising kitchens and a training restaurant and associated changing facilities
- Tourism Building: classrooms, IT laboratories and administrative and technical office accommodation
- Barry’s Building: rented facility comprising, library/learning resource facility and classrooms
- Parking Facilities: 80 car parking spaces
- External Sports Facility: tennis court.