List of Courses
- To view the Certificate in Access for Higher Education (60 Credits) ATU Donegal click here.
- To view the Certificate in Access Studies (30 Credits) ATU Donegal click here.
- Complete the application form.
- A short aptitude test may need to be completed.
Please return the completed application form to:
Atlantic Technological University Donegal
or submit by e-mail to email@example.com or Viktorija.Cistiakova@atu.ie.
- Everyday Numbers
- Learning Skills & personal Development
- Information Communications Technology (ICT)
- Career Planning
- Academic Writing
- Maths 2
- Research Fundamentals
- Business & Law
- Design & Media
- Social Care & Education
- Tourism & Sport
Who can apply for this course?
- Students who have been out of school for a minimum of 2 years.
- Mature Students (Over 23 by 1st January in the proposed year of entry).
- Leaving Certificate Applied that gain 160 credits/FETAC Level 5.
- Youthreach Students.
Applicants in receipt of a social welfare payment may be eligible for Back to Education Allowance (BTEA).
The Certificate in Access Studies is offered On-Campus ATU Donegal or Blended Learning formats to suit their individual needs.
View the short video below, which provides an outline of how the Certificate in Access Studies operates in ATU Donegal.
Get in touch
To learn more about Access/Foundation courses, contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)74 918 6170.