The Admissions Office will pursue overdue payments (including overdue instalments) during the academic year. Students may be contacted via email to their LYIT email address, telephone, text message and letter. Failure to engage with the Admissions Office on overdue fees will result in “holds” being placed on the student account. “Holds” will be applied to all students whose fees remain unpaid at various dates throughout the year, unless otherwise agreed with the Admissions Office.
Restrictions can include:
- Denied access to IT services including Blackboard, email, and Library
- Denied access to Examination results
- Withholding of transcripts of results
- Preventing progression of continuing students to subsequent years
- Not permitted to graduate and withholding of parchment.