Welcome to the LYIT Cyber Security Awareness Training Platform
LYIT are committed to fostering a security-aware culture and to provide staff with the knowledge to thwart any cyber security threats or being a victim of cybercrime.
- To begin the training click on the ‘Continue’ button below which will bring you to the Cyber Risk Aware training portal.
- To access the site, enter your LYIT email address and LYIT password.
- Once entered, your training will be visible and you can begin the training by clicking on the Action button
- The training will be released in modules. Each module containing several parts. The first 3 modules are available for you to complete now with the remaining modules being released over the coming weeks.
- Each module will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete. The modules will consist of several short videos followed by a quiz and / or an interactive quiz.
- There is audio in some of the videos / interactive sessions so earphones may be required.
- In order to receive your certificate of completion for each module please complete every unit. You should never exit by x–ing out of your browser.
For any additional information please contact the Computer Services Helpdesk: