List of Courses
- To view the Certificate in Preparatory Studies (Letterkenny campus) click here.
- To view the Certificate in Preparatory Studies (Killybegs campus) click here.
- To view the Certificate in Access Studies click here.
- Complete the application form.
- A short aptitude test may need to be completed.
Please return the completed application form to:
Letterkenny Institute of Technology
or submit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learning skills
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Introduction to Science
- Introduction to Computing
- Introduction to Arts module NUI Galway
Who can apply for this course?
- School leavers between the ages of 17-22 years (out of school 2 years) who have completed their Leaving Certificate and meet the socio-economic and academic criteria as set down by the Institution.
- LCA students that gain 160 credits.
- Youthreach students.
- Adult students 23 years of age or over on 1st January of the year of application to the access course.
Applicants in receipt of a social welfare payment may be eligible for Back to Education Allowance (BTEA).
The Certificate in Preparatory Studies is offered in both our Letterkenny and Killybegs campus. View the short video below, which provides an outline of how the Certificate in Preparatory Studies operates in the School of Tourism, Killybegs campus.
Get in touch
To learn more about Access/Foundation courses, contact Brian at email@example.com or call +353 (0)74 918 6170.